Yan Technology offers a maintenance contract to small business users. Below you will see the benefits of signing up to a business support contract and a rough guide of how much it costs.
We recommend if you have 4 or more computers, you should take up a support contract.
We currently can only do a maximum of 15 PC's for a maintenance contract. We will look to expand this service to medium and larger businesses in the future.
Benefits of owning a maintenance contract:
Monday to Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays). Any calls received on sunday will be answered either on the monday or tuesday.
All repair calls after 4pm will be repaired the next working day.
What is not covered in the Maintenance contract:
- Plugs, wires, cables, batteries, discs, data, cartridges, tapes, bulbs, fuses, lamps used in projectors and other consumable items (items which are regularly replaced).
- Cosmetic damage where it does not affect the operation or safety of the product.
- Repair costs that have not been approved.
- Protection if your product is lost or stolen.
- Any loss suffered because you can’t use the product, or any loss other than repair or replacement.
- Damage or breakdown to a product if it is caused by a computer virus.
- Damage or breakdown that is due to flood, wind or other severe weather conditions (act of god).
- The cost of repairing or replacing a product which fails because anyone neglects, abuse or misuses the product.
- Network support.
- Telephone support for software relating to accounting software.
- General tuition on how to use different software.
- Configuration of user settings